FALLing for these outfits




Hey there ! It's Monday and I decided that it will be great to start the week with some fashion inspiration. Here are two of my favorites outfits for the fall.

The first one is with those autumn color I mentioned in my previous post. In it my main piece of clothing is the thin mustard-colored sweater. Perhaps, my favorite autumn blouse because it is the perfect thickness and its color screams fall to me. The first time I matched it with jeans with floral details in the same colors , and the other time I combined it with grey formal trousers.
I finished the look with black leather jacket and a bag in the same color.


The other outfit is also one of my favorite because it looks like you have put a lot of effort into but it is actually very simple and                                           comfortable.

I wore again those grеy trousers which really make the outfit look put together. I matched them with my most favorite blue sweater which is the most cozy piece of clothing. I finished the look with high-heeled boots.




That's for today,
Till next time , Julia







Здравейте! Днес е понеделник и реших, че ще бъде чудесно да започнем седмицата с модно вдъхновение. Ето два от любимите ми тоалета за есента.


Първият е с онези есенни цветове, за които говорих. В него основната ми дреха е тънкият пуловер в цвят „горчица“. Може би това е любимата ми блуза за есента, защото е перфектна дебелина и цветът й крещи есен. Един път съчетах блузата с дънки с флорални детайли в същите цветове, а друг път я комбинирах със сив официален панталон.

Завърших визията с черно кожено яке и чанта в същия цвят.


Другият тоалет също е един от любимите ми, защото изглежда все едно сте положили много усилия , но всъщност е много лесен и удобен.
Тук пак заложих на онзи сив панталон, който създава излюзията за отделено време. Съчетах го с най-любимия ми син пуловер, който е и най-удобното и меко облекло. Завърших външния си вид с ботуши с високи токчета.



Това е от мен за днес ,
До следващия път , Джулия

Comments

Popular Posts